Friday, December 3, 2010

Gingerbread Houses

We have made a lot of gingerbread houses at our house this year. It was fun, but took almost all of my evenings for 2 weeks. I'm sure Mike is glad I'm done!

The first one I made was for Mike's aunt and her family. They are so good to us and we just love them. I tried to make a replica of their house.




picture from- maps.google.com

Then we made Christmas Village for us



Mr. & Mrs. Claus's house - Ashley



Toy Factory - Ezra



North Pole Outfitters - Mike



Noah's Tree Shop



Sammy's Hot Chocolate Shop



Livi's Reindeer Stable



For recipes I used and details go to toolsschool.blogspot.com

4 comments:

maryk said...

WOW!!!! What beautiful houses. I wish I had the talent you have.

Kirsten said...

I am very impressed by your houses! Way to go. I bet your kids love them!

maryk said...

Really from Grandma Bascombe: I am spending a few days in Madison. I think your gingerbread houses are absolutely gorgeous!! You sure are talented. How do you find the time to do all you do! I love you all Grandma B

Blue Eyed Girl said...

You are such a professional! Hope all of you have had a great Christmas! Miss you!!